Sunday, December 13, 2009

turkey day

i love thanksgiving. i don't know if its my favorite holiday...i don't even know if i have a favorite holiday. but i love going to the farm and hanging out with my family. most everyone comes to the farm for thanksgiving since it is deer season. :) so that helps.

my cousins are almost all older than me and have lots of kids, so fair warning there are a lot of pics of kids here. but then again i guess that makes up for all the dog pictures i've had....

my little cousin liana
IMG_1955

ela helped her mom make cookies and she wanted to share them with everyone!
IMG_1960

my dad is usually the brunt of a lot of teasing from my cousins deanna & kayla. but he wasn't feeling well after a root canal earlier in the week. so liana decided to take over for her mom and aunt and my brother aaron was the substitute for my dad! i love their faces in this one...
IMG_1962

then liana decided to move on to my brother daniel...
IMG_1965

i love the lineup of the girls with their grandpa...and the cans of squirt!
IMG_1972

a silly moment with autumn
IMG_1984

pretty smiles
IMG_1985

come on aaron, let's make silly faces...
IMG_1992

proxy got tuckered out
IMG_2003

holly trying to convince adler that he is a vampire baby
IMG_2012

how cute is this new addition to the family?
IMG_2029

it was a great day. and a lot of food. mostly pie...yum.

No comments: